10x what made me happy 6
Sunday, stretched out in the garden with the laptop on my lap. The Men on the Trampoline, The Dogs In The Sun And The Chickens Taking a Dust Bath. Enjoying the Weekend and the Nice Weather. Today is Our Day. On Sunday I always share what made me happy duration the week. With This Week The Animals, A Great Present and Penisgate. Huh? You have not heard this news yet? Read On Quickly.
10x what made me happy
1. Gourmet in the Garden with Just the Two of Us. The Little Man was Staying With Grandma for the Weekend So We Turned On The Plate Together. Eating Late because we only had to take each other into account. Secretly I was very happy when the monkey came home of course.
2. Bath Time! I Hardly Ever Take A Bath Because It Gets Too Hot. In combination with the low blood pressure this is not ideal. Monday I Climbed Back in Anyway. Including All The Toys Still In There.
3. Our Little British Tomcat Olivier is Growing Like Crazy and Feels Comfortable in This Household. Too Sweet to See Him Sleeping in Impossible Places. Like This Under The Table.
4. My Dad and the Toddler Messing Around in The Garden. Super Nice to Have All The Overdue Chores Addressed for A While With The Help Of My Parents. I can't do it myself anymore so all the help is great!
5. Penisgate! I Could Not Come Back. Lenny Kravitz, whom I have had the pleasure of seeing live Several Times, had a performance last Monday. That Did Not QUITE GO AS Planned. Mister was Wearing Tight Leather Pants. Thank You, MR. Kravitz! Duration “ American Woman ”, Kravitz Went Wild and Tore Out Of His Leather Shorts. Which Turned Out To Be Nothing For Him. Thus arose trending topic #Penisgate. Especially the reactions of others were hilarious. Like the note Steven Tyler sent to Lenny himself. Well, that made me very happy.
6. Homemade scones with whipped cream and strawberries. My mom made these with the little guy. There were a lot of them so we enjoyed them a few times. Yummy!
7. A good day, when I went to a friend's house for coffee and the toddler could play with his friends. I had a few rough days so it was extra nice to get out without feeling lousy. 8. Gift from my mom. My mom had scored a vintage wooden rocking horse at a flea market somewhere. She restyled it in the colors of the baby's room. Last week I got it. Too cute!
9. I also had time to go to my sweet horse. Who then spent a long time in the meadow with his friend Bubbles. So enjoy when your horse can be a horse. I love it.
10. Had a very cool shoot this morning with my big belly. I had not taken any pictures of my belly this pregnancy and was afraid I would regret it. Let’s photograph, also my dear friend, has taken some very nice pictures of our family and my big belly. Very curious about the end result!
Plenty of nice moments that made me happy. Totally fun. What were your happy moments this past week? Feel free to leave a comment.
♥ ♥ ♥ Fulltime Mama uses affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the links, we may get a small commission on it. It costs you nothing extra, but it gets us something. With these proceeds we can maintain this website. Also, sometimes we get paid for an article or we get a product in exchange for a blog post. Our opinion remains unchanged and honest because of this. For more information you can read the disclaimer. ♥ ♥ ♥